The step mother story...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha.
Id go claim it, but tell her you wont. Keep it for yourself, she sounds like a [deleted]

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder what the stations rules are regarding fraud... maybe they won't even give it to you at all and give it to a runner up or something. Either way donating some or all is an awesome idea.

I would go with options C and E.

Errr...I think the station would be on my back if I took the money then shamed her. I will either take it and give to charity full stop.. or just do E and they can redraw the prize and give it to the runners up.

E and then talk the station into giving it to a charity, people will think there nice and they'll get more listeners.

"with her salivating fanged fliptop head" haha good stuff!!

well I have been in a similar situation (think most step childults have to be honest)

I think you should take the higher ground (in their eyes at least)- i.e. raise the bar to the only reasonable option given the circumstance:

Go and claim the money - giving appropriate falsified proof of 'new' address rah rah (why not the radio station doesnt give a rats)

say nothing to her about it - and just tell your old man you wont be drawn into her manipulative games, and she can learn a lesson from it!! (she will HATE that with a passion)

so you have in effect taken the higher ground (and pocketed $800 for your trouble)

seems fair to me! end of story!!

Sounds like you don't like her.
Soooo I chose C and E. Claim it, keep it and call up the station afterwards to dob her in. lol

OK, so i recon u should turn up on her door after u claimed it, and then say " look step MUTTer i got the money u wanted, and i need 2 pay a mechanic $800 4 the damage 2 my car, cya" and hop in ur car and drive away $800 richer.ohh and do herpsrule's idea as well.

Will

I still rekon that, ethically and morally it would be incorrect to take the money. you didn't take the time and effort to enter, whilst others did (though still don't give it to the stepmother- as I said, fraud is illegal). Thus, I still rekon to go with E...

That was my other choice too, take it and give it to a charity then get them to send a thank you note. Any suggestions for a charity?

The JP2 charity. In all seriousness claim it and keep it, if you dont the radio station will just keep it. And she doesn't deserve it, send her $800 worth of monopoly money to really rub it in as well.

If you get it and donate it to charity then you can't be accused of profting from her lies.

DONATE IT TO A CHARITY ......then ask her can she feel the warm fuzzy feeling starting at her toes working its way up her leg ................................oh wait thats the dog doing a wizzzzz .......

I agree with snakes4me2, but also give them her proper name and phone and mobile numbers so they can ring her on air if they wish and ask her why she felt the need to cheat everyone and involve you in fraud. the accountability she'd have to face would be beautiful as she could only blame herself for being so evil to everyone. Oh I'd also tell her where to put her petrol.

E. For more reasons than I could be bothered putting here.:evil:

And while we're on the subject of Step-monsters, I'm a step-mum. :D And I'm very happy to say that I have a closer relationship with my acquired children than their father or mother do.....:shock::?. I still call myself the Step-monster though :lol::lol::lol:

keep it all...... and show her the snake you bought with the money...........

-keep it. my mum puts my name into comps but i have said its ok to use my name. your father seems like a dick for even bothering to ask you to give the money to her. gotta love people who choose love over blood.stuff them both & go buy yourself something nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back