The step mother story...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok,...after little deliberation. I truly cannot be bothered driving up to the coast and doing all this so, come monday I am ringing the station and telling them what she has done, then I will see what my options are and if they are happy to, I will get them to donate the money to 2 chosen charities. The Salvos and Young Care. I think this is the best idea. Karmically everything she has done and does its wrong and I dont want any of that in my life. Thanks again for all of your opinions. Your all awsome :p

I'm curious..... What happened?? Did you call the station? Did they donate it to charity??

sponcer a naked mole rat at saint louis zoo with the money, she sounds like the kind of person that would be MOST destroyed knowing that "her" money was spent on this

Naked Mole Rat :: Saint Louis Zoo

click on the "adopt a naked mole rat' link for more details.

shes a mole.... sponsor a friend for her, it sounds like the only type she could get would be by paying for one anyway....

but just quietly, cmon this thing is tragically cute in a way ^_^"

LOL Ron Stoppable has a naked mole rat in the show Kim Possible.... i didnt think they were real

theyr cute as :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back