:) thumbs up for QR2ID system

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FusionMorelia

Reaction score
well i have been using this new QR2ID system from the guys at virides
i have to say, its a bloody ripper! i have a fair few animals and its saving me
about 3 hours of record writing by hand its a treat to use and 99% ready to go right away
i didnt need to make any categorys E.g cleaning,feeding,behavior etc etc as its all there
(i like the extras such as observation and medication category's)
all ya need is a phone and a computer and your ready to go, highly recommended for
anyone really, but its stunning for multiple animals and us record mongers
i even use it on my dogs for id and there health care
like i said thumbs up for virides and QR2ID system it works, its easy, its cheap and
it ticks all the boxes for my needs

Nato​

Just need to get the qr2id tattoos on family members now.

well i have been using this new QR2ID system from the guys at virides
i have to say, its a bloody ripper! i have a fair few animals and its saving me
about 3 hours of record writing by hand its a treat to use and 99% ready to go right away
i didnt need to make any categorys E.g cleaning,feeding,behavior etc etc as its all there
(i like the extras such as observation and medication category's)
all ya need is a phone and a computer and your ready to go, highly recommended for
anyone really, but its stunning for multiple animals and us record mongers
i even use it on my dogs for id and there health care
like i said thumbs up for virides and QR2ID system it works, its easy, its cheap and
it ticks all the boxes for my needs

Nato​

Thanks for the review Nato!

This is exactly what the system is intended for and it's good to see you have used it for your dogs as well. This goes to show the expandability of the system.

If others want to learn more about the system go to www.virides.com.au/qr2id

Thanks again :D

- - - Updated - - -

Just need to get the qr2id tattoos on family members now.

It is possible... ;)

So you pay for the stickers also or do you print them off

When you go to QR2ID | Virides and purchase the system through there, you will receive the QR2id Wildlife Care Starter Kit for $28.05 which includes 10 premium labels and 3 tags (tags can be used on personal items like bags, keys, etc). The $28.05 covers your first year of subscription and you also get your 2nd year free (Subscription is only $12.15/yr when using the Virides coupon code).

If you have more than 10 animals to apply codes to, you can purchase new codes in several ways. You can purchase a page of 10 premium weatherproof labels (these come in the Wildlife Care Starter Kit) or a page of paper labels mailed to you or even download a page of codes and print these out at home. These self-printed labels can then be taped to your enclosure.

If you wish to use the QR2id codes for pet tags it is recommended that you purchase the "QR2id 32mm Disc" for $11.22 each.

All prices quotes in this response are derived when using the Virides coupon code which gets you 15% off.

Are you guys gonna make custom plated with species name are qr code

While etching looks nice, currently it is too costly to do at a custom level.

I can more easily UV Print onto ACM (Aluminium Composite Material). So if that is the case we will likely opt to do it this way.

Probable sometime early next year we should have this available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back