Victorian return form day- today- do you do online or post?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you complete your online returns

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did my return online. After I had submitted it I think I made a boo boo. I had 3 x alive as at 1st April but then I added 3 x imports which according to how the adding and subtracting works that gives me 6. :oops: x 1,000,000.

I ain't got 6 CND's. I think I should have put 0 x alive + 3 x imports.

Ah well, my bad.

Has anyone that did the on line return, received correspondence from dse yet?

Mad_at_arms i was just wondering that my self as they said after the online forum was finished they would send us a copy of the return by mail that we submitted, maybe there just busy with the influx of returns all being sent in at once ?

Disappointed I couldn't do it online (have more than 9 species so had to do it on paper). Hope they get around to expanding the on-line return system so those of us that have 9+ species can also submit returns in this way.

Still yet to receive a copy of my online return from dse.
I sent an enquiry this week,
reply:- A copy of the Return will be postedback to customers at the end of May. You should receive your hard copyin the mail in the next 7 - 14 days.

Last edited:
I received "A" return today and was quite surprised to realise that I keep 4 types of pythons, GTFs and various dragons.
I was horrified to read that I had 6 deaths in my care last year.
I think the online return was a bit of a failure.

Got mine today... seemed to have doubled my stock magically?
I got new morphs guys come and get them while their hot "invisible" reptiles... no wonder I'm always running out of food.

So what course of action do we take now?
I made every attempt to supply correct information.
The only column that is correct is the purchases.

What I've been told by the federales front counter....

Take the original form and make the corrections on there with the correct numbers and just mail it back to them. They will send a correct one after that (fingers crossed).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back