• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Bearded Dragon Hatchies+Enclosure. Swap for large custom python enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptileKev81

Reaction score
Hi there,
I am after a pair of bearded dragon hatchies/juvies and wired enclosure.

Since I no longer have a python anymore I am wanting to swap it for my custom python enclosure.

Here are some details about my python enclosure that I would like to swap.
The pythons enclosure comes fully wired. It is approx 1000mm(w) X600mm (d) x1200mm (h). Enclosure is on wheels for easy moving. Sliding glass doors in front.
Built in thermostat control with a ceramic heat lamp and a second light fitting so if you like, you can place a second globe for night viewing/daylight cycle/uv etc. The ceramic heating globe is protected with a cage.
The enclosure has a built in external hide box with a lift-top hatch for easy access to your python while s/he is in the hide.
Air vents are installed, one on hot side, one on cool side.
There are branches built into the enclosure and shelves built on a higher level, so would be perfect for most arboreal species of python.
It is also decorated with fake leaves/vines and has been painted.
Perfect starter package. Just add snake, waterbowl, another hide on the cool side then plug it in.

Photo's:
pythonenclosure0.jpg

pythonenclosure.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back