Who's going to Soundwave??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i thoroughly enjoyed Soundwave 2013. Didn't see to many full set. Kept watching 1/2 sets then going to other stages so we could see everyone. Good times. So buggered now :)

I went, it was unbelievable. Metallica were pure and unbridled awesome, I filmed a couple of there songs on my phone and they came ou so well, I carry part of Soundwave with me.
Paramore were fantastic, Sum41 were really good, Kyuss were awesome, Anthrax were also really good, Linkin Park were awesome, but Flogging Molly are one of my favourites for the day. I love how everyone can listen to it and follow it, I think the mood lightened a bit when they came on haha

Metallica put on a good show. Slayer were pretty average and sounded like rubbish as per usual, Anthrax was great to see and sounded good!

I'm looking forward to Metallica, Linkin Park, Stone Sour, Blink 182 (maybe - Metallica takes priority haha), Garbage, Offpring, Cypress Hill, Danko Jones, Mindless Self Indulgence, Sharks. Was hanging out for Anthrax but then discovered they ditched John for ol' whiny Joey :( And they were one of the bands who lost their drummer.

I'm not familiar with Adelaide so if there's any Adelaidians on here, hit me up! I'll be in Adelaide for about a week and would be good to meet up at the festival or check out your herps after it :)

Anyone got a ticket for sale for melbourne? And I don't mean scalpers... Pm me if you do
Look on the Soundwave forum board. They have a reselling system organised so buyers have a fair chance of getting tickets and don't get ripped off by sellers.

I went in 2012 with my then girlfriend, didn't really like the lineup. Then I see linkin park, blink-182 for 2013 and I cry because I didn't get tickets. T.T

How good was soundwave, i did sydney,melbourne and adelaide.I was only interested in seeing METALLICA as i didn't care about any of the other band's as i'm a MEGA TALLICA NUT.........Adelaide was the best out of the three as it was the best day of my life as i won a MEET & GREET with my metal god's METALLICA..........It was about time it only took me 27years.....

Last edited:
How good was soundwave, i did sydney,melbourne and adelaide.I was only interested in seeing METALLICA as i didn't care about any other band's as i'm a MEGA TALLICA NUT.........Adelaide was the best out of the three as it was the best day of my life as i won a MEET & GREET with my metal god's METALLICA..........It was about time it only took me 27years.....

How'd you manage that???? I am so jealous, ever since soundwave I've fallen in love with Metallica.

Congrats bud. It's something a lot of folks would sell their grandmother just to meet Metallica.

Congrats bud. It's something a lot of folks would sell their grandmother just to meet Metallica.

25 years ago I would have done just that. Now, not so much.

Through the MET CLUB they do a lotto draw with the met club members that enter in to win a meet and greet for each show,The adelade M&G only had 18 spots.....i was so very very lucky.

That's awesome! I went to Sydney, was on the barrier for a perfect circle and linkin park (ahh!!!❤) then ran over to see blink and offspring before coming back for metallica. I'm so glad I did: sooo many people!
uvezumu4.jpg

I was at the front for TALLICA in sydney and melbourne but had to kick back in adelaide as i got the boys to sign my arm so i could get it tattooed and as it was so hot in adelaide i didn't want to get all sweaty and have the texter rub off and all so had a record with me in my back pack.

That's awesome! I went to Sydney, was on the barrier for a perfect circle and linkin park (ahh!!!❤) then ran over to see blink and offspring before coming back for metallica. I'm so glad I did: sooo many people!
uvezumu4.jpg

If any one is interested in joining the met club let me know i will give you my member ship number to let them know i recomended you.It is $60 a year.

I'm very interested, what will your recommendation do though?

Oooh fellow Soundwave-ians! I was 15 at my first sw in 2009 and haven't missed one since!

Line up is set to be released at the end of the month guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back