wildlife demonstration licence revoked

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
$40,000 in three weeks sounds about right.
Ten staff and busy. People charge companies three thousand a day for snake courses for ten or more workers, so the number seems legit. One company I know but won't name here, charges a minimum 5K a day for firms for their courses.

Best claim of the century!

Closure of Melbourne’s only 24/7 Emergency venomous snake removals company will also put over 3 million Melbournians at potential risk of fatal snakebites!

We're all going to DIE? *insert facepalm*

Best claim of the century!

Closure of Melbourne’s only 24/7 Emergency venomous snake removals company will also put over 3 million Melbournians at potential risk of fatal snakebites!

We're all going to DIE? *insert facepalm*

Here we are trying to educate the public that snakes aren't the man-hunting killers they all seem to believe them to be, and this s&!t-brained w^%ker spouts this crap all over his pre-schooler-designed webpage! This guy s&!ts me to tears!

The best defense against a rogue, insufferable fool such as he who shall not be named is what has already happened. There are some very professional, educated, articulate and successful wildlife demonstrators in Victoria who in their hard work have set the bar so high that they leave the unscrupulous, old school 'snake charmers' behind. We know the difference but the public with no prior knowledge or vested interest in wildlife demonstrators will get caught out and hire substandard demonstrators. We depend on ruthless marketing by the best of them to run off the road the dregs of the industry that give them all a poor image.

Any chance you could post it? would be very interested.
google "venomoid" and look for "photos of". It is horrible stuff, but he must be proud of them otherwise they wouldn't be on the net. Strong Stomach recommended and I don't know why there are no prosecutions. Whenever people ask me about Lord Vort the short and whats so wrong with him I point to that site

i can not believe he has so many trade marks. I think he trademarked everything to do with reptile and i like in his web page how it says "In a rare move, the Australian government has given S%$#&@^% the trademark “Australia’s best reptiles” for pretty much everything in the reptile business."
And in another rare move melbourne man chokes on bullshi that flowed from his own mouth
What a tosser how can you say most venomous and hands on venomous when after surgery they are not venomous

fucus warned me fucus warned me.

Now im so pissed and upset! how disturbing..................... should bloody stitch his balls to his legs and give him a bulgy mangina!!!!!!

perhaps remove his testicles and give him silicone ones instead.......thats what he does to the snakes so their heads dont cave in after their glands have been removed.....well.....its only fair that he has the same treatment.

It's funny I have been posting on his FB posts, every time someone posts saying its a good thing he was stopped he keeps saying we all work for competing companies. He keeps saying we are all trolls, yet he is the one posting the fantastic news story on anyone & everyone FB wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back