woodies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

m_beardie

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
i am breeding woodies for my bearded dragon
and i was just wondering how long it takes for them to breed...
they have carrot in there and heaps of egg cartons.
Thanks or all your help!

M:D:lol:

give them grains, cereal, vege matter and a warm dark place, then forget all about them for a few weeks with the exception of adding kitchen scraps. they thrive on neglect and in a few months you will have more than you can poke a stick at :D

Type in the search "Woodies + beardiee"
then find the one from 12-Oct-08 6:22pm
there some answers there.

zan- i bought a tub of woodies from the pet shop
pythoness- wow! i will deffinately put more food in! so they will pretty much eat anything? is there anything that they can't eat or is poisonous/not good for them??

M

Ive had mine for over 2 months now and they just started breeding, saw some tiny bubs running around the other day. :)

o cool thanks :D

vixen babe- what do you feed them .. is there any chance i could see a picture of the tank/tub?

should i get another tub??

you'd want to have atleast 100-200+ woodies.. petstore ones don't give many if I'm thinking right about the brand you bought you would need like 5-7+ tubs lol

ok then........................... iwill try and get some this weekend.
m

you will find bulk lots for sale on aps and petlink i started my colony with about 1500 roaches from babies to adults i paid about $70 from someone on petlink they were dropped at my door. i can pm you their details if you like but are they just for the one beardie if so i guess you wouldn't need anywhere near that many

I bought a 35 litre clear tub from bunnings for $9. i drilled holes in the top for ventilation. I keep it in the laundery where its dark and warm. I have had it there for only 4 days and there is a heap of eggs already

ive had mine for like a month and a half, but im not sure what to look for. any pictures or ideas people?
thanks.

hi give it time bout 1 month or 2. I started breeding a couple of months ago. Just keep the food up and the heat and they will thrive mine in the last week has had about 300 babies. i feed my hole colony on carrot and rabbit pellets. make sure you start of with all different ages .

wow repetitiveness, you can buy 1500 medium woodies through piscies for around $70 bucks within a month you should notice smaller ones apearing

WOODIES FOR SALE on this site just set me up with a starter colony. Send her a PM for prices etc. Highly recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back