yum

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't get why so many people on this site find pleasure in observing the final terrified, pain-filled moments of a creatures life.
Yes I know all about the circle of life but its a bit like hanging around an accident scene.
Poor beardie:(

Lol those pictures look familiar. Poor beardie but awesome shots.

Buttss66.....it's life (and death). No one is taking pleasure in the death of the beardie.

Awesome, you're very lucky to come across that sight.

being a dragon owner, i found that educational, but very very sad. ...
i dont understand how people get enjoyment out of seeing that....
u do take lovely photos those fuscus.

being a dragon owner, i found that educational, but very very sad. ...
i dont understand how people get enjoyment out of seeing that....
u do take lovely photos those fuscus.

I got plenty of enjoyment out of seeing these images, simply for the fact it's nature's course survival of the fittest you know all that stuff plus its not every day you get to see this..

no u dont get to see that everyday, thats why i said it was educational. but i do not find enjoyment out of seeing it.

Great shots, I don't see anything wrong with them, it's nature, it's great to be able to observe such things and we should appreciate it, wish they were my photos.

Heres a photo i took a month or so back with a lacie that had a beardy in its mouth,after a hour in the tree a group of noisy minors were attacking the lacie in which the lacie dropped the beardy,unfortunately their was not much life left in the beardy,and died shortly after...

Last edited:
Nice one fuscus. Looks like you did a few miles. Great to see a big bearded in the jaws of a goulds. I always suspected they'd try and eat them, but never had never seen proof. They are gutsy goannas.

I guess these are the photos to put up when people enquire about putting their beardeds in a pit with some goulds!

-H

hmm i think that answers a kid on this site's question... can he keep his beardies with his lacie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back