how much they worth?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hornet

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
i'm thinking of selling 2 hatchling tawny dragons soon, they are captive bred and hatched 8/16/06, what could i get for them?

your turtle fixed, or did it go toe up.
cheers Matty

i put it to sleep, it wasnt going to make it and i couldnt bare to see it suffer, i'll put pics up in a min, i also have pics of them hatching if you want

heres pics, tghey are eating but not as much as i want so will be waiting for them to get a bit better before selling

Attachments

• DSCF3363.jpg
    DSCF3363.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 139
  • DSCF3369.jpg
    DSCF3369.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 110
  • DSCF3368.jpg
    DSCF3368.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 94
cute! got any pics of the parents? i reckon you would get around 150....dont come available that often in comparison to other species.

not on this comp, dad recently died but he was quite old, and cat broke into the tank and got mum, luckly i dont live with that cat no more so my herps are safe, they are starting to eat well but still a little small, i would like them to get a little bigger before selling

Oh my gosh! They are so TINY! I didn't realise they were THAT small... *is boggled*

they are active to, they will jump to catch flies and moths, its so kool to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back