wild gtp

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well here's a pic of my albino GTP :? well it would be mine if I lived in america :lol: . So they are around, hay mabe he lied and dosn't live at cairns, maybe he's in america?:shock:
albinotreepyhon120.jpg

Hay do you's recon if I check out that bamboo STEVE was showing I would find one of these? I would just really like to see it in the wild (HONEST).

Heres a white and black 1 I saw in l the wild just under that branch on the fig tree ;) :lol:
See the camouflaged background, just like the habitat you get in captivity.:lol:

Last edited:
ha, 1000km is nothing for a gtp to travel. Its a short distance for these migratory species

I understand, from personal experience that the Albino Green Tree Python occurs in Antarctica. The albinoism is camoflage. They feed mainly on penguin and killer whales. I saw them on my recent drive down to Antarctica (across the new bridge which has a $0.20 toll till it's paid off - expected by the year 2642).

But I digress.

Green Tree Pythons which used to inhabit the large continent of Antarctica became nearly extinct because the Condors (their main predator) could easily pick them off the Antarctic Fig Trees. Green shows up rather easily on the white snowy back ground. Anyhow, the albino trait became selective and hence the Albino Green Tree Python (from Antarctica).

So don't you start dissing this guy, he just thinks his Albino species originated at Cape York, which is a common misunderstanding.

I am organising a trip down to Antarctica later this year, we can all pile in my holden and pay the $0.20 toll bill. Keen?

Last edited:
There are some amazing looking snakes on that site……….

For all those non believers. here is a photo of my Albino Green Tree Python

Attachments

• cat i.jpg
    cat i.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 209
Thanks Rossagon.
I was right, its a YTP :lol:
I wonder if more white looking ones will come out in the future.

So the price has gone up 11 times... And I later find out that albino green tree pyhtons are in fact a yellow colour... Hence why they hide amongst urniating penguins for camoflage.

Never eat yellow snow... Now you know why, it probably contains Albino Green Tree Pythons!

Now I understand why all the regular contributors to this forum are not posting anymore!!! Its because of pittiful threads like this. What a bloody joke!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back