Getting Jiggy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

swingonthespiral

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
HELLO!!!

As always I'm uber excited about a new addition and would like to share pics of this sexy little boy....

But first i would like to say a HUGE THANK YOU to 'ponybug'.... not only for breeding him but for putting up with me for 3hrs while he took me on a tour of his house and herps.... by the way SOOOO JEALOUS..... and unfortunately he kept a close eye on me so i couldn't stash anyone in my bag LMAO just kidding....... but seriously he has some stunning herps and is an awesome guy i can't even begin to tell how much i respect him as a person and a fellow herper....

So introducing Mr Jiggy....

ENJOY....

Attachments

• mrjiggy1.jpg
    mrjiggy1.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 65
  • mrjiggy2.jpg
    mrjiggy2.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 376
  • mrjiggy3.jpg
    mrjiggy3.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 48
By the way Mr Jiggy's future girlfriends will be Karma (bred by ian_davo) and Sway (also bred by ponybug)..... i can't wait to see what babies these gorgeous darlings will produce.... now for the waiting part... but its all part of the ride....

Attachments

• karmaleaf.jpg
    karmaleaf.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 53
  • sway4.JPG
    sway4.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
thanks freddy but if ur talkin about karma she had literally just been fed in that pic..... as u can see shes not a porker....

Attachments

• karmabench.jpg
    karmabench.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 44
Congrats ya lucky bugger! Mr Jiggy is gorgeous!!!! Lovely pattern and colour

Oh So jealous LOL

thanks manda.... i love his back markings and his little freckles on it are soo cute... hes a little sweetie too....very placid.... although he didnt get a warm welcome into the house because the first time my other half held him at home he projectiled some 'presents' all over his shirt lol...

Wow what a beautiful snake, great colour and markings! Good luck with breeding in a few years and I can't wait to see pics of the bubs.

thanks swingonthespiral,
flattery will get you everywhere, it was a pleasure to show you my snake collection and around my home, but don't tell anybody that i'm a nice guy, i worked hard to get a bad reputation, and i'd hate to have to start all over again, you know your welcome anytime,

Haha, he's a very handsome kid swing, and he looks so wise... those big beautiful eyes.. and the lovely light patterns on the back of his head... very nice. Congratulations swingonthespiral and well done ponybug.

I must say - i especially like the choice of exotic location for the photoshoot. Mmmm Leopard print - just screams sex-appeal doesn't it?

Karma is looking good at the moment...
And jiggy is a handsome looking boy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back