10% off for APS members

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stockeh

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys for the next week (today 6th Nov till friday 12th Nov) www.animalattraction.com.au is offering 10% of our entire product range to all APS members

*this does not include items currently on sale

See you all soon
Matt

4 days to go!

Matt, I need some flea treatment for my cat, its driving her crazy! I checked out your website, whats the best that you would buy yourself?

Well rick wants to get some crickets, and I want some of that stuff, so we might make a trip to your place, or, if your coming to Lilydale area....

I dont mind either way.

I am actually heading out your way this week sometime.... what size were you after?

Well shes only small, so probably the smaller size.

When rick comes on here today (shouldnt be long :)) he'll probably let you know what size crickets he wants.

Congrats on your site by the way, very informative!

Thanks mel not a problem i will wait for him to arrive.

We are actually upgrading the site as we speak, stay tuned there will be big changes over the coming weeks to make it more user friendly

Ricko just informed me that he wants some medium crickets..the $84 size....

yeah those are the crickets champ, fdo they receive the 10%discount as well mate?

they do mate will be 74.25 and thats delivered to your door, looking at thursday or friday at this stage if that suits you.

Does friday suit you guys?? just had a chat to greg (diamond greg) and that is the day i have to go up there so if its cool with you then i will drop by and see ya's

Yeh about what time?
Ricky works night shifts, so he'll be asleep, but can be woken for when you come over, and he doesnt like to sleep too much on a friday. But I wont be home until 5:15pm cos i work full time. So anytime is ok :)

No problems it will probably be a little after lunch but i will give him a buzz 15mins or so before i get there so he can put some clothes on :)

Have you been spying on him? lol
Yeh thats a good idea to call, he normally cant hear his alarm. So ill let him know the plan :)

not spying on him, but as gooder bloke as i think he is i still dont want to see him in that state :)

yeah all is good mate. do you think the diamond guy would mind if i tagged along just for a look at them? i miss them already and just want a peek at them again. what was the final cost of what we were after mate?

wicked thanks champ, looking forward to friday.

have to check with greg about the other thing also, only prob is i am going to be there a while doing web stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back