$10 US for coggers reptiles and amphibians of australia..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

coz666

Reaction score
:Dmates, i was talkin to an american herper this morning and got onto the convo about books we have over here that the other guy was interested in... when i said coggers book repts and amphibs of aust, he started rambleing on how he used to breed a few of our native species when younger and how he picked up the book for $50 american, i said do you want to sell it and he said yeah i have no need for it if i pay the postage i can have it for $10. all up cost for me in aussie dollars $96
and to think that someone paid $800 not so long ago and is averaging 300 - 400 on ebay these days., i think maybe if you try different countries you too could pick up a bargain.

G'day cozz,

Have you received the book yet? Hal published quite a few different books over the years...I have been caught out twice now.

its the forth edition , i made him send me pics. i just thought he was pullin me leg, hahah. he also said that has seen them for sale a few time s over the years and said they arent worth much in the us?

i bought one in "as new" condition at a second hand book shop recently for $60
it is the first edition too...... was offered $500 not long ago .....i still have it

Why is it so special? Pages made of gold or something?

I like it much better than the new ID books.
It is the bible.

Isn't it the 6th edition that is the most sought after??

I might see if i can score one just to rub it in :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back