10 ways 2 convince the mrs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Now i admit that i found this on another site, but it was american so i had to change it a little, hope this is useful for some of you..lol.
here is the link to the original....
http://www.anapsid.org/humor/topten.html.
and here is my Ozy version. (its pretty much the same, only changed a few words here and there)

Top Ten Ways to Convince Your Mrs that "Just one more" Herp is a Good Idea:

10. Tell them you want to have a baby. Once the shock dies down, say "Well, I guess I could settle for a jungle."

9. Point to all the extra veggies in the fridge at the end of the week and say "You know, one more Beardie would sure take care of those leftovers."

8. Tell your mate that, for health reasons, you've decided to become a vegetarian. Then point out how much more room there is in the freezer for mice now that the steaks and chicken breasts are gone.

7. A diamond may be forever, but a Murray River turtle is cheaper (and lasts almost as long).

6. Start breeding your own insects. (Your mrs will have to appreciate your thriftiness!) Have a few conveniently escape and tell your mrs, "Gee, population control would be a snap if we only had a few more lizards."

5. Get rid of the bed in the guest bedroom. Chances are no one is willing to sleep there anyway and it leaves room for many enclosure possibilities.

4. Point out how empty the top of that low bookshelf looks and how, from a decorator's view, a knob-tail enclosure with live plants would spice it up much more than plants alone.

3. A man's (or woman's) home is his (or her) castle. And what castle would be complete without an freshy moat?

2. If you have children: Tell your mrs how educational it is to have many different reptiles around. If you are planning to have children: Tell your mrs that your future children will reap fullest educational benefits from many reptiles if they are tame enough to handle - a process which we all know can take years, so we better start now. If you never want to have children: Remind your mrs that reptiles still have an educational value and you are never too old to learn.

1. Beg. (as a last resort, it can work).

GOOD LUCK!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back