• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

100% het darwin pair

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzie Python

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Scientific Name
Morelia Spilota Variegata

Common Name
Darwin Carpet

Sex
pair

Length
2-3ft (at a rough guess)

Quantity Available
1 pair

Price
$750 the pair ono

Bred By
Ashley Bennett (Boa)

General Description
1 pair of 100% het for albino darwin hets. Both are very quiet and shy, handle well and have never tried to bite. Both went off their food through winter, female is now feeding weekly on fuzzy rats or weaner mice. the male has just resumed feeding, had 2 feeds so far since the weather has warmed up (a mouse and rat each time), still hasn't got the biggest appetite and can be a bit fussy, he was smashing food in the warmer months last year so i expect he will start feeding regularly again soon.

As these guys can be a little fussy at times i won't be selling to an inexperienced keeper.

Selling due to having a baby soon and only concentrating on a few species. I was going to hang onto them but I will need to spend more time with family than in the herp room.

Not willing to seperate at this stage. From a very clean collection.

Willing to Freight?
no

Contact Details
pm or email [email protected]

picture of male, female is very similar, will get some updated pics tonight.

Attachments

• DSC_1164.JPG
    DSC_1164.JPG
    273.1 KB · Views: 273
Last edited:
bump. both are feeding quite well now.

and some recent pics.

Attachments

• f darwin.JPG
    f darwin.JPG
    271.8 KB · Views: 206
  • m darwin1.JPG
    m darwin1.JPG
    314.7 KB · Views: 210
bump.

will consider trades for young antaresia of interest or N. levis.

bump

$650. both feeding well now. female is readily taking fuzzy and hopper rats, male taking adult mice and occasional rat every 7-10 days.

To answer the questions i have been getting and for the few offers of one of this and one of that, i am only interested in a trade for a pair, only different childreni, stims or N. levis (single or pair with cash difference). Cash sales will take preference.

definitely not going to breed next season as many have asked, weighed them this morning, male 220g, female 285g. As mentioned they were slow starters and cooled themselves this year and have just resumed feeding over the month or so.

I am only selling to keep the missus happy before we have our child, if these haven't sold in the next week or so i'll be keeping them.

I hope that answers all the questions being asked.

weekend bump :)

$600 if gone by end of the weekend.

Last edited:
$550/pair ono will be considered, this is cheap for hets at the moment. This is the last bump, please only make an offer if you are serious.

Heat cord (50w), new habistat dimming thermostat and and furnished tubs (new 50L tubs, 2 hides, waterbowl and exoterra min/max thermometer in each tub) can also be available if needed for an extra $250. and i'll throw in a few rats/mice to keep them happy for a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back