.17 or .204?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh, Great minds Shamous..... lol

I have the Brno 452 17HMR nickel, mounted with a genuine silver Nikon 3-9x40 from the states awesome glass and am getting the T3 camo tomorrow....tossing up the .243 or .308, for pigs, deer etc, can't decide just yet... :rolleyes::lol: What do you guys think???The 17 is a dream to shoot and hell accurate! Although a wind does affect the small projectile. Hornady Vmax Ballistic tips are the go.

You'll never be late in a .308.... Is that how it goes?? I love guns! Just waiting for mine to come off cooling period. It's you've bought a puppy and just waiting to bring it home... only it is a puppy that can shoot and stuff!

LMFAO It's a long wait aint it!!!!

That's a quote i'll remember for ages...what a crack up, i'd use it as my sig, except it's not a shooting forum...lol :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: That's Gold!!!!

You'll never be late in a .308.... Is that how it goes?? I love guns! Just waiting for mine to come off cooling period. It's you've bought a puppy and just waiting to bring it home... only it is a puppy that can shoot and stuff![/QUOTE]

.243 should be right Scott, my old man used to use one back in the day, approx. 1800 wild pigs in 3days out of a chopper (with 2 other shooters). Can't be too bad. Depends on what your shooting is like I suppose, in my opinion bigger the caliber the better for people who don't shoot alot but you can have more fun if your not a bad shot with the slightly smaller calibers but enough to take down any game or vermin!

Good luck with the decision and keep us posted mate. I got a few prices today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back