• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

19 month old darwin childrens python + 1.2m lockable toughened glass enclosure.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tommyarmstrong

Not so new Member
Reaction score
19 month old Darwins Children Python + 1.2metre toughened glass lockable enclosure
Price = $595 ONO

I have a male childrens python for sale that will turn 2 years old in November. I purchased him at 8 months old from a breeder who advised me he is a Darwins Children Python. Before hibernation he was eating 2 - 3 adult mice per week.

The enclosure he uses is being sold together with the snake. They will not be sold seperately. I have the same enclosures (3) for sale which are currently dissasembled if you are looking for large new enclosures. This enclosure has plenty of room for him at 1.2m long x 48cm high x 61cm deep. Made from 16mm white melamine MDF with 1mm professionally applied edging.

This snake/reptile enclosure has top of the range fittings. Cowdroy roller bearing double rail glass systems. They are a clear anodised construction. A link to the website is http://cowdroy.com.au/rbtrk.pdf so you can see the quality. The same ones used in jewellery shops. They glide effortlessly. The lock is also a high quality cowdroy lock. It is a push lock for ease of use.

There are 2 ceramic light fittings with 2 light cages. One has a 100watt infa red globe and the other a 100 watt basking globe.

The glass is 6mm toughened glass which stores the heat to save on electricity costs. The edges have been rounded as well.

There are vents on either side for cross flow ventilation in summer.

I have 2 holes already drilled for thermostat probes. Thermostats are not included in this sale. They can be sold seperately if requested for additional cost. They are B1 Microclimate Thermostats that dim the lighting instead of switching on and off, so they make the bulbs last longer. I have one connected to the day time bulb and one for the night time. Both at different temperatures.

The water bowl is also not included unless requested seperately. The sandstone rocks are included.

The
enclosure has been used for approximately 8 months. All you have to do is plug it in.

Reason for sale is my son never quite grew fond of having a snake at home even though he requested it. So Dad (me) has had to look after him the whole time. This snake has been held once a week and will let you feed him mice whilst he is on your hand. I don't feed him in his enclosure so it makes it easier to pick him up.

I am happy to organise a time for viewing either after 5pm weekdays or weekends.

Glenmore Park (next door to Penrith).

Willing to Freight?

You can pick the item up or organise a courier on your behalf.

Contact Details

Contact number = 0414 865 227
Email = [email protected]

Reptile Licence = AKL099696P1000491.jpg
P1020747.jpgP1020746.jpgP1020745.jpgP1020744.jpgP1020743.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back