1st Time Breeding pythons ( help needed PLEASE READ )

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She moves around heaps...but normally sits around 32.5ish ..or warmer depends where she is...
I have been thinking about going to the vet but i just dont know because i have sooo many conflicting storys..
some people say she is fine leave her ...
some people say..she will have another prelay shed
some people say ..take her to the vet..a
some people say ..vet = waste of money and no idea who is a good snake vet in adel???

any tips on best way ..or ways people have used before and had good out comes ???
ones again thanks everyone

are you even sure she is gravid?
have you taken it to a vet yet? An ultrasound will show up the eggs (or lack thereof)

Any idea how much the ultrasound will cost??
I was pretty sure she was..An then took her to the guy at reptile city where she came from and he was like yeah 9/10 sure she is ...and that like 10 yrs of breeding ..i thought he would know his ***** :)

Any idea how much the ultrasound will cost??
I was pretty sure she was..An then took her to the guy at reptile city where she came from and he was like yeah 9/10 sure she is ...and that like 10 yrs of breeding ..i thought he would know his ***** :)

Oh FFS, you have a snake with potentially $1000's of worth of eggs. Just take the bloody thing to a vet and stop being a tight a.. geeze

Oh FFS, you have a snake with potentially $1000's of worth of eggs. Just take the bloody thing to a vet and stop being a tight a.. geeze

Agreed, It will be a far better thing to do than asking about it here IMO.
That way you will know wether or not she is gravid.

Geeeezzeeee is right :shock:.. Didnt say I cant afford it or im a tight *** just a normal question...just thought because you brought it up you might needed to do it before with one of your python..just asking mate ..thought u might know the short answer...like $500 or something! all good thou :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back