2 mice in one feeding, or 2 feedings per week?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardstyle

Not so new Member
Reaction score
My 8 month old Jungle is outgrowing the last of the weaner mice I have, consuming two per week which so far I have been feeding 2 in the same night per week.

I only have 2 left but I was wondering if it would be better to spread them apart a few days or is it ok to feed him both at once? Or no difference?

I don't think it makes a difference if he has been eating them that way before ?

Two in the one sitting...after he has the 1st down offer the second and he should take it no probs ! :D

i feed my spotted two pinkies at a time at the moment, until i run out and can upsize. as soon as he finishes one, he hunts around like crazy cos he is still hungry, so he mauls the second one down in no time. so id probably just keep going with that. also, if you feed him twice in the week, it means your gonna have almost no time in the week where you can disturb him (due to obviously allowing him time to digest etc)

i feed my spotted two pinkies at a time at the moment, until i run out and can upsize. as soon as he finishes one, he hunts around like crazy cos he is still hungry, so he mauls the second one down in no time. so id probably just keep going with that. also, if you feed him twice in the week, it means your gonna have almost no time in the week where you can disturb him (due to obviously allowing him time to digest etc)

Good thinking, didn't think about the down time, and mine is the same - as soon as one is down he wants another :D

How do u put on a quoet like :Mighty_Moose,his Steve irwin how do you have that quote thing ??????? :?

Bigger meals less often.

If the meal is consumed in less than a minute it is probably too small. If it is consumed in 5+ minutes then it could be approaching too big.

I was feeding my coastals two pinkies at a time untill i up sized there feed its fine feeding that way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back