2 questions in one.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miss2

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
First of all Barry.
Barry has decided he would like to open his cage door when we are watching tv of an arvo and regularly
jumps out and goes exploring around the house.
Now this is fine BUT the other day I caught him attacking a tea towel……
There was a blue tea towel at my feet and Barry grabbed it, shook it and tried to drag it away, he did this for about 5 minutes and I got about 5 secs on video … um what the? Has anyone’s animal every done anything even remotely similar to this?

2[SUP]nd[/SUP] question.
I have had the pair of adult reds for about 3 weeks now and they are not eating there salad, fruit or crickets.
The temps are all spot on. They have eaten the bearded dragon pellet food and a silk worm each but nothing else and I’m starting to get worried. Any treats I can offer? Baby food

oh LOL should have said that, Bearded dragon LOL

A man who likes to wear a wifebeater, drink XXXX Gold, watch reruns of old 1980's Rugby League games and who drives an EK ute with a sweet sticker degrading women on the back windscreen which he thinks will one day help him to pull the ultimate bird. He has a tattoo of the southern cross and/or the Eureka Flag, and never eats Chinese food because it smells funny.

Also; possibly the name of a beardie.

I exspect Barry Is a bearded drago maybe the tea towel smelled like food

A man who likes to wear a wifebeater, drink XXXX Gold, watch reruns of old 1980's Rugby League games and who drives an EK ute with a sweet sticker degrading women on the back windscreen which he thinks will one day help him to pull the ultimate bird. He has a tattoo of the southern cross and/or the Eureka Flag, and never eats Chinese food because it smells funny.

Also; possibly the name of a beardie.

maybe has a mullet???

miss2 i have a dog which steals tea towls if this helps lol

personally I don't like blue tea towels either Barry ..... so I don't blame you :shock:

Barry’s rarely encounter a kitchen in their natural environment. They may be coaxed into standing around a BBQ with the offer of liquid refreshment, but even in these rare circumstances they will not react well to any request to assist with cleaning.

To prevent any further stress to “The Barry”, would strongly suggest you keep him away from the vacuum and toilet brush.

Barry’s rarely encounter a kitchen in their natural environment. They may be coaxed into standing around a BBQ with the offer of liquid refreshment, but even in these rare circumstances they will not react well to any request to assist with cleaning.

To prevent any further stress to “The Barry”, would strongly suggest you keep him away from the vacuum and toilet brush.

sounds like my o/h this proves why they are best buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back