2010 World Cup

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tooninoz

Reaction score
I was going to put 2010 Football World Cup, but didn't want to tempt the argument...

Anyway, it's on in a little over a month, and there's a tipping comp started up. It's also for another website for Australian-based Newcastle Utd supporters (Aussie Mags), plus friends etc. :lol:

- Straight tipping
- 3pts for tipping a win, 3pts for tipping a draw.
- 0pts for incorrect, or not tipping a draw.
- 6pts for all correct in a round.

If you don't have an Oztips account, it's easy to register. Once registered, click 'join comp'. The details are;

Comp Name: Snake Mags
Comp Number: 224451
Comp Password: magsnakes

The Prize:
You will recieve a brand new autographed press photo of Tim Shaw. I may also be able to get it personalised. Young 'uns wont be impressed, but the oldies will be :D
I was going to put 2010 Football World Cup, but didn't want to tempt the argument...

Anyway, it's on in a little over a month, and there's a tipping comp started up. It's also for another website for Australian-based Newcastle Utd supporters (Aussie Mags), plus friends etc. :lol:

- Straight tipping
- 3pts for tipping a win, 3pts for tipping a draw.
- 0pts for incorrect, or not tipping a draw.
- 6pts for all correct in a round.

If you don't have an Oztips account, it's easy to register. Once registered, click 'join comp'. The details are;

Comp Name: Snake Mags
Comp Number: 224451
Comp Password: magsnakes

The Prize:
You will receive a brand new autographed press photo of Tim Shaw. I may also be able to get it personalised. Young 'uns wont be impressed, but the oldies will be. :D
It has a slight sting in the tail too. ;)

C'mon, get in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back