World Cup 2010

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slim6y

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Gutted the Socceroos couldn't score 4 times unanswered. But well done to beat Serbia if it's any consolation.

Questions:

1) Can New Zealand beat Paraguay?

My answer is yes they can. But it won't be easy nor will it be pretty. Good luck Australasia :)

2) Can Italy beat Slovakia and go on to cheat their way to World Cup victory again?

My answer is I hope not. Italy need to lose to Slovakia or draw 0:0 to hopefully see them out of the cup!

3) Can a hapless England team star studded and all beat a Germany that (do you need reminding) have the ability to whip top teams?

England is my - I wish I didn't like them team... But I can't help it, those stars in the team!

4) Will Argentina, Spain, Brazil or some other team win?

I'd like to see Portugal there in the final against New Zealand, of course I dream a lot, but that's fun.

5) Do you really care now that Aussie is out?

Or more to the point did you care before? Afterall, Australia is still the worlds greatest Rugby League country and somewhere in the top 5 Rugby Union... And probably the best AFL (I'd hope) teams in the world.... I guess there's always netball too...

Go the All Whites... Let's give em a taste of Kiwi....

I watched a little bit of the game this morning and thought that if we played like we did today beforehand, we might have made it to the next level...but alas....we won...and then we lost :lol: Anyway, I've jumped ship and now riding the coat-tails of the Mighty Dodo's! :lol: :lol:

I watched a little bit of the game this morning and thought that if we played like we did today beforehand, we might have made it to the next level...but alas....we won...and then we lost :lol: Anyway, I've jumped ship and now riding the coat-tails of the Mighty Dodo's! :lol: :lol:

Brilliant second half... wonderful goals too... The Serbian goal was a bit soft though.

The mighty dodos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back