Herp Shop sponsor AFL competition this year again

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

I'm pleased to announce that our sponsor Herp Shop (The Herp Shop - Australia) will once again be sponsoring the AFL tipping competition for 2010.

Prizes

1st Prize
1 x Habistat Day / Night Diming Thermostat (Valued at $150.00)
2 x CH2 Digital Twin Probe Thermometers (Valued at $25.00 each)
1 x Keeping & Breeding Australian Lizards Book (Valued at $70.00)

2nd Prize
1 x Habistat Day / Night Diming Thermostat (Valued at $150.00)
1 x Keeping & Breeding Australian Pythons Book (Valued at $50.00)

3rd Prize
1 x Habistat Temperature Thermostat (Valued at $80.00)
1 x Habistat Mat Thermostat (Valued at $70.00)

Entry Details
Go to OzTips.com
Click the 'REGISTER' button on the homepage and set-up a Login (if you don't already have an OzTips login).
Once you have successfully registered a Username and Password, click the 'JOIN A COMP' button. Please make sure you join with APS user name (or something close to it) if you like to claim price on the end.
You will be asked to enter an OzTips Comp Number and Password. Use the following details:
Comp Number: 204547
Password: aussiepythons

Competition Rules
Tipping Format: Straight Tipping
Tip Cut-off Time: Tip cut-off time for your Comp is 5-minutes before each match.
Regular Season Scoring:
Correct tip: 1 point
Incorrect tip: 0 points
Drawn (but not tipped): 0.5 points
Tip a draw: 5 points
Finals Scoring:
Correct tip: 3 points
Incorrect tip: 0 points
Bonus Points: 3 bonus points will be awarded if you get all the tips correct in a given week.
Non-Submission: If you forget to submit a tip 5 minutes before a game begins, your tip will automatically be set to the "away" team.

Woohoo, ready to go, I hate AFL but a footy tipping contest makes it just that little more bearable lol

LOL punisher , I am fan of NRL, but My tipping in AFL is better for some reason than in NRL.
Mind you that I know nothing about this Melbourne game lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back