:(

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No dobber, i only had the one pair, they bred last year for the first time.
:cry:

As with everyone else, I'm really sad to hear about your loss :cry:

CHARITY DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we shall be called R.D.R (replacement of deceased reptiles).
then again allot of people might suddenly have their herps dying on them... :twisted:

awwwwww duga im so sorry for your loss :(

hugs and kisses for you and a spank on the tush for the frilly :(

No One, I'm very sad for you, I lost one of my favourite lizards 3 weeks ago, so I understand what you are going through. I'm so sorry :cry: :cry:

My sympathy Dug, real shame, in the frilly stakes though, the male has proven himself big n tuff and good breeding material, lets hope you find a nice big female to pairup with him, and their future looks bright. sympathy for you too Nome, losing an animal is hard whatever it is. :cry:

Dugga,

Sorry to hear about your loss mate.

On herptrader they have got a couple of adult females for sale. Maybe your breeding season may not be lost yet :wink:

cheers

Jonny

Sorry dugga I feel ya pain mate ... thats horrible thing to come home to :cry:

I've kept frillies before... probably among my fav lizards i've kept. I lost one of the hatchies i bred, and even that was so horrible... i can't imagine what it'd be like to lose a female. You have my deepet sympathies, they're great animals and i hope you perhaps manage to breed some again.. i know it won't make up for it but for me it makes it easier.

oh dugga :cry:
i'm so sorry for your loss, hope everything is better soon

Thanks guys, one of those crap things that happen i guess :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back