• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

3 Coastal Carpet Pythons + Enclosures etc

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabrinnadancer

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Scientific Name
Morellia Spillotti McDoweli

Common Name
Coastal Carpet Python

Sex
1 female 2 males

Length
6-7ft

Quantity Available

Price
$200 each or $500 for all 3 with enclosures, stands, vines, water dishes, light, rock, feeding box & any rats/quail I have left over...

General Description
One enclosure sits on a wooden stand with shelves, has a lid & a light & is currently occupied by one of the boys & the girl. The other enclosure is smaller & is occupied by the other boy.

I've never used a hook on them, preferring to use my hands to get them out of tanks. They can be a little tank protective but It's extremely rare that they bite, usually the tank protective behavior is defensive more than aggressive.

They eat 3-4 week old quail & medium size adult rats, usually about 3 or 4 each per 10 days. Very aggressive feeders, I always use tongs to hold the food & stand well back from their feeding box. They need about an hour to settle down after eating before going back in their tanks. They all seem to enjoy water & sometimes I give them a little bath after they've eaten if they stay in 'hunting' mode to calm them down. This tends to work quite quickly & they go back to being friendly snakes.

Please feel free to ask questions.

Willing to Freight?
No

Contact Details
Sabrinna
[email protected] (best contact)
0404 956 368 (2nd best contact)
mail through Aussie pythons (3rd best contact)

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
WIWL05082008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back