3 legged blue tongue

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blasi

Reaction score
3 legged blue tongue in my house

Hey guys,
A 3 legged blue tongue just walk into my lounge room. What do you guys recommend me to do? Should I just take back to the garden and hope that it is not attacked by some predator? It is one of the back legs which is missing.

Attachments

• 02122008124.jpg
    02122008124.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 185
  • 02122008125.jpg
    02122008125.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
Just pop it back outside when its finished doing what ever it came in for. The back leg wont effect its ability to survive or detract from its quality of life. Just feel nice about being selected for a visit.

Thanks for that. Well bluei is gone now and hope she comes back again because it was fun to watch her walk around. :lol:

You will probably see the blue tongue again as we have one that lives in our yard and I see him/her frequently basking.

at my old school there was a blue tonge that would come into the laundry ( it was half borfing half day) and he would frequantly during summer visit. tjhey would feed him fruit and vegies every time.

Thats amazing it just walked right into your house! lol. porr thing regarding its leg, but as its a hind leg it wont affect its mobility, when they are tryin to move fast they hold their back legs flush to their bodies and only use their fore limbs. hopefully it will remain around ur home.

and sometimes Jay they hold in the front legs and only use the back ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back