3ft fluoro fittings?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wasgij

Reaction score
Hey guys, so I'm finally upgrading and decking out my frogs tanks and it seems I've hit a bump. does anyone know where the heck to get 3ft fluoro/batten fittings? I've tried bunnings and a couple of lighting shops and have had no luck at all. cant seem to find anything online either. has anyone here had any luck finding this size?

cheers.

I've tried all the aquariums nearby, they have the already enclosed T5 style fittings and various others that sit over aquariums but not the simple style fittings. none of them have had what I am after.

They are cool but not really what I'm after. Moreso looking for the simple crompton style plug and play type. Ive got a wooden hood to fit them into.

I had to special order mine from m and m electrical wholesalers, you can get them from p and r and also l and h electrical. Any trade electrical wholesalers. Just call and order and pick up next day.. :)

the ones from aquarium shops are the skinny t8 tubes and dont work real good. Hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back