• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

4 Green tree frogs plus entire tank setup and accessories

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogling

Reaction score
Frogs front view of tank.JPGFrogs side view of tank.JPGFrog tank with lid and light.JPG

Frog tank with lid on.JPG
Quantity Available 4 male green tree frogs (Litoria caerulea) plus tank and accessories

Price $500

General Description I am moving overseas and sadly need to part with my four little guys. They are all male GTFs, and they need a new home. They come with the following setup and accessories:

Square glass tank (48 cm H x 60 cm D x 77 cm W) with glass partition to divide water section (12.5cm H x 18.5 cm D x 77 cm W) and land section. It is covered with two glass lids with mesh section in between (see photos).

Comes with live plants, plastic plants, real rocks, plastic rocks, water heater, thermometer, overhead waterproof light (AquaOne), spare UV tubes, calcium powder, plastic transport container (PalPen) and even a coffee table to sit the tank on if you wish.

Please note - one of the frogs has a problem with his left eye. It is partially covered with some white matter that the vets think is either scar tissue or fat deposits. It is NOT infectious. I am trialling him on a third medication trial but this will not improve the appearance of the eye. You are welcome to buy the setup without this frog (so 3 GTFs only) but I will not drop the price to exclude him (poor little guy!)

Location Melbourne Victoria

Willing to Freight? No

Contact Details Please contact me on 0404 453 039 or [email protected]

Also - I am probably taking the sick frog to the vet to be euthanased, so this setup will only include 3 frogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back