4 new juvenile Central Bearded Dragon's.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilian1924

Reaction score
l thought l would share some photos of my 4 x new Central Bearded Dragon's and their enclosure, l just received on Sunday 18th December 2011 from a good herp mate of mine who is a member on APS Reptile Forum, and l cannot mention his usename or pass on details without his permission sorry

He offered 10 to me for free but l decided to only except 4 from him, so he can sell the other 6 and earn some money.

Sorry for the picture quality of these photos l tried to do my best in taking some good photos.

Here you can see some Central Bearded Dragon's l use to have until late 2010.

Last edited:
they look great!! how long do you planon leaving them together? How old are they?

they look great!! how long do you planon leaving them together? How old are they?

Ajandj, Thanks for your reply and for letting me know my Beardie's all look great.

ln-regards to your question on how long l plan on keeping the 4 juvenile Bearded Dragon's together, that you can see in the photos starting from the top left, they will most likely stay together for a while as you can see they do have plenty of room to move around, aswell as 3 seperate heat lamps to bask under so they don't have to climb on top of each other to keep warm.

Their enclosure measurement is 6 foot long by 3 foot wide by 2 foot high, and there is a devider in the middle that can be removed, if so the enclosure is 6 foot square by 2 foot high but the walls can be extended to 3 foot high if need be.:)

Last edited:
Ajandj, Thanks for your reply and for letting me know my Beardie's all look great.

ln-regards to your question on how long l plan on keeping the 4 juvenile Bearded Dragon's together, that you can see in the photos starting from the top left, they will most likely stay together for a while as you can see they do have plenty of room to move around, aswell as 3 seperate heat lamps to bask under so they don't have to climb on top of each other to keep warm.

Their enclosure measurement is 6 foot long by 3 foot wide by 2 foot high, and there is a devider in the middle that can be removed, if so the enclosure is 6 foot square by 2 foot high but the walls can be extended to 3 foot high if need be.:)

won't be awhile if there 4 dudes!!!

Keeping them together has nothing to do with space, and everything to do with dominance.

Keeping them together has nothing to do with space, and everything to do with dominance.

Tinky, Thanks for your reply to my thread, l understand what your saying here in your post, that providing plenting of space does not mean they will all get along together, dominence is the issue between males if l need to l can seperate them so the males cannot fight or attack each other.

Their large enclosure has a devider in the middle so l can use it as 2 seperate or 1 large enclosure if need be, l will post a photo of the whole enclosure so you can see what l have access to.

Last edited:
I keep a adult male and a sub adult man with a adult female and a sub adult female all in the same enclosure. I know this isn't normal but they get along no problems.

Coppersimon, l myself have kept Bearded Dragon's together of the same and different sexes for so many years, and have not had any fighting among them at all, as long as you keep them well feed while being housed together everything should be fine, but always keep a very close eye on them cause you never know what may happend between them.

Sorry, didn't mean to start anything. I was just curious tis all

Sorry, didn't mean to start anything. I was just curious tis all

Ajandj, l don't think you have started anything here in-regards to how long l plan on keeping my 4 juvenile Central Bearded Dragon's together for, it will be along time before they show any dominence among each other their only 4 weeks old.

man really nice enclosures, do you make them your self?

Cheekabee, Thanks for letting me know my large indoor enclosure is really nice very much appreciated, Yes l did design this enclosure myself way back in 2005, a close mate of mine who is a carpenter by trade built all my enclosures for me, l myself don't have access to all the tools you need to build anything made from timber nor do l have the skills to do it professionally, sometimes l wish l did have my own tools and skills as a qualified carpenter tradesman has.

This large indoor enclosure cost me close to $2500-00 to build that sure is alot of money to spend on 1 large Reptile enclosure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back