$750 fine for feeding live...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Three people get fined for a total of over $2000 over a MOUSE and the RSPCA makes an appeal against a 'lenient' sentence?!?! :shock: WTF?!
What is the penalty for hitting a person?! NOT THAT MUCH!
Just this morning I saw an rspca worker driving a van and smoking a ciggarette with a dog in the back, isn't that cruel? Shouldn't he be fined $20,000 or something?

Sdaji said:
Just this morning I saw an rspca worker driving a van and smoking a ciggarette with a dog in the back, isn't that cruel? Shouldn't he be fined $20,000 or something?

Ha!! Why? People think it's alright to do it with their kids in the back seat!! That boils my blood!

I've seen heaps of mice getting tortured. I remember at high school, heaps of the boys would get the mice at the end of the experiments in the bio lab and literally torture them to death. I was very nice to mine (until I got home :) ). I used to ask the others if I could have theirs for the snakes, but I guess torturing them was more fun.

When the first animal protection laws came in, it was to prevent cruelty to horses. When the law was passed, someone who had opposed it yelled "What next, a law to prevent cruelty to dogs?" and everyone laughed at such a ridiculous idea. At the rate things are going, we'll have insect protection laws.

What about my ant collection? :eek: :twisted: Willl they make me get rid of it :wink: :lol: :wink:

In parts of india the worship rats as an incarnation of a certain god. They have temples built for them, and thousands and thousands run wild, nobody is allowed to harm them. Worshippers bring milk and pour into large bowls for the rats and heres the gross bit,...They drink it themselves right along with the rats!!!

In some western societies they actually eat cow. They shoot them in the head, skin them, hang them up for a while and cut them into little bits before cooking the bits in all manner and form. Steak Tatare if my favourite ;-) Chocolate coated ants are not bad either :shock:

c'mon afro, thats just filthy, in a country where medical care is hit and miss for most its downright dangerous too, an outbreak of bubonic plague (for example) would be devestating there.

Thats it Fuscus, absolutly amazing there hasnt been a plague!! Definatly NOT my kind of tourist attraction!
be_sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back