8x4x4 enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good on you mate dont listen to em building massive cages is good fun i had a cage that size when i was 16 for a 11ft coastal. i would suggest doing a mixed zoo tank like maybe central blueies and beardies with heaps of logs rocks and fake plants ect good luck whit it and keep us updated.... only down side i found was haveing to take it apart to getit out doors

go to old building supply yards and buy second hand alli window frames 2400x 1200 is a fairly comon size and then the doors are already made
good idea to use the secondhand window

good on you mate dont listen to em building massive cages is good fun i had a cage that size when i was 16 for a 11ft coastal. i would suggest doing a mixed zoo tank like maybe central blueies and beardies with heaps of logs rocks and fake plants ect good luck whit it and keep us updated.... only down side i found was haveing to take it apart to getit out doors

go to old building supply yards and buy second hand alli window frames 2400x 1200 is a fairly comon size and then the doors are already made

what he said. just put some thought into first, because if you stuff up and wreck the materials because it will cost a lot of $$ to fix it. and please make sure you know what you are putting in it first.
Good luck mate

Cheers Tyler

a small giant squid would fit nicely but they dont live long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back