900 second wait .......what the....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclamen

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
i know this has been asked before. but bare with me, i am a blonde. :oops: :oops: :oops: (no offence to other blondes)
but how come it makes u wait 900 seconds between posts........

i know this has been asked before. but bare with me, i am a blonde. :oops: :oops: :oops: (no offence to other blondes)

coz you been BAAAAAAAAADDDDD!!!!

Normally it is only 20 seconds.... what have you done???:lol: :D

It's if you've had over 30 posts in 6 hours - stops people like me from flooding. lol

i get it all the time!
you have posted to many times in a short time.
i asked admin and it is set at 30 post in 6 hours, if ya do more than that you get the 900 seconds wait in between posts.
its poo, isnt it!
its torture! i hate it!

I bloody hate it too, its happened a couple of times to me too...get rid of it...lol

Found your car...

image011.jpg

u ppl talk to much lol, just kidding lol
kylie

it happened to me 3 times today, latest was just after my last post on this topic...lol

and it will prolly happen now again too...hahahaha its stupid IMO..

P.P.S : i told ya, it is another 900 sec wait...lol

yeah. thanks david. lol. your a funny boy.
talk about annoying. takes bloody 15 mins to be able to post. then when the 15 mins is up i have forgoton what i was going to say. errr annoyin.

if thats the case y are we all wasting our replies in this thread...........hang on, oops :)

Hahaha...clever. I wonder if your allowed to drive with an upside down number plate...?

BAH! It is SOO annoying! As sif its going to stop spamming anyway! Bah.. so annoying. Especially for me who often has more than 5 windows open switching between different threads while I wait for them to load.. Bah. Time is precious! Why should we have to wait 900 secs!
/end annoyance.

Ah! thought of something..when does it end? When can we start waiting only 20 secs mods?

It ends once you've had less than 30 posts in the last 6 hours.

Ah.. thankyou Admin Mod!

And while you're receiving praise...may I suggest that the 900 sec wait be reduced....? Its such a pain waiting for the seconds to pass by...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back