900 Seconds ???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Timotei

Reaction score
Wat is with me suddenly having to wait 900 bloody seconds between posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW CAN U EXPECT PPL TO WAIT 15 MINUTES BETWEEN POSTS!!!!

It's because you've posted too much today. It's to stop spam.

not a very good comparison, soz, but im seriously thinking about getting a microwave!

Very true, very good movie. Took me ages to find it on DVD, I think I bought the first dvd version released LOL, I searched forever months back to get a copy.

Cool. Would love the soundtrack. Yeah I am a major fan of same movies!! Aussie flicks are the best, shame the missus hates 'em.

Wat is with me suddenly having to wait 900 bloody seconds between posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW CAN U EXPECT PPL TO WAIT 15 MINUTES BETWEEN POSTS!!!!

If you post more than 30 posts within a six hour period you will activate the anti-flooding program which limits you to one post every 15 minutes. This is to encourage power-posters to think about what they are posting, and maybe they will abandon lots of posts that say "Nice", "wish I could afford one", "me too!" etc. in favour of more helpful and informative posts. It should also stop people from argueing unnecessarily.

And if it's any consolation, I wanted it to be an 1800 or 3600 second wait.

:p

Hix

omg, so thats why i suddenly had to wait so long.............................

*blows nose on sleeve*

wow.. is that true?

It's because you've posted too much today. It's to stop spam.

it means you have posted more than 30 times in six hours.
the rule sux! - Whitey

I didnt know that happened..Obviously i havent talked that much.. hahahaha.. thats not like me.. hehehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back