A BIG THANK YOU

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FAY

We have been doing some dealings with a few people of late and would like to send a BIG thank you to those people.

Indicus - Thank you for the wonderful stock that we received from you. Also thank you for you allowing my friend Mandy to come and visit and to look at you fab collection. Also for the hospitality and the fun day that she had. Very much appreciated.

Pike1 - also a big thank you for the wonderful animals that we purchased from you. They are doing great and are much loved. Also thanks for the great photos that you got for us.

Bigguy - A BIG thank you for you as well. We were very fortunate to get a lovely pair of pythons. It was great to meet you after hearing your name for so many years.Especially fantastic to see your great collection.

Richard Walker South Australia - a BIg thank you to you Rick for the great animals that we received from you as well, all the pics and info about our new purchases.

Thes are just some of the great people that we have dealt with over the year.
Most of them had to be imported interstate, they made it easy and hassle free AS IT SHOULD BE, there is nothing hard about it. We would not hesitate to recommend these great people!!!!

yer i have got stuff from rick and may i say he has some of the best beardies and dragons around and i would recommend him to any1, he is very helpfull and patient and i often find myself on the fone with him atleats once a month. I was in europe a week before we were heading hom,e and i decided to purchase some beardies of him and he wait 3 wks for me to get all the stuff togehter . . champ of a guy

They are all good people to deal with for sure Garthandfay,visit to indicus wouldnt that be cool,i feel left out i wanna get thanked for being a pest!! :p

Yeah! zulu, I can't wait to get to Nth Qld so I can visit and meet indicus!

do you have pic of any of your new pet fay? sounds like you got quite a few more to look after

ALRIGHT ZULU,DONT GET UPSET.HERES A HUGE THANK YOU FOR MY LOVELY BLACK HEADS I RECEIVED FROM YOU.THANKS AGAIN !!!

Hi Tristis, these guys are only new, I like to keep them close to my chest (so to speak)! May take some pics down the track!

re A BIG

GARTHNFAY said:
Hi Tristis, these guys are only new, I like to keep them close to my chest (so to speak)! May take some pics down the track!
Yeh take some pics fay,so we can see all the goodies :D Neil i luv to be a pest better :p those are a nice pair of QLD bhps bred by "Jungle Freak" one of the quieter blokes on the site,but a good guy to deal with and one of the better quality breeders on this site from Nth QLD. :)

Carly on this site deserves a big THANKYOU! Our beautiful "Emdee" came from her. Also our little guy MD "Boof", well he came from URS. Another beautiful python. I do think it is best to deal with Licensed breeders, that's for sure! Cheers Cheryl

re A Big

I wonna thank my mummy for making me possible :D

I got my King Skinks from pike1 and they are just fantastic. pike1 is great to deal with.

Simone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back