A couple of wild bird pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

imalizard

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I was searching in old photos and found these 2 photos.

S6301495.jpg

S6301347.jpg

i HATE those Indian Minor Birds with a passion WORST BIRD EVER

thats alot of sparrows....we rarely get them in the backyard... except 10 minutes up the road there's heaps of them LOL

I dont like them either but i thought the photo was funny.

um.. the first picture isnt of an indian mynah.. tis of a noisy minor (Manorina melanocephala) and its a native aussie! Those indian mynahs are a pest though!

are they sparrows or syome type of finch? cant see too well. either way, thats a LOT of birds, ive never seen that many in one spot! ( though i know there are a lot in some areas!)

thats not an indian minor, that one is the native noisy minor. the indian minors are the brown ones. just to clarify. mind you, the noisy minors can be a pain if you have aviary birds as they always used to harass my dads finches.

Woops i thought he said noisy miner. I never knew that they were natve though. They are sparrows. Thats the normal amount of birds there. We usally get heaps. You fill the bath up to the brim, 60 or 70 sparrows come and leave its empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back