A few Local EWD

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

grizz

I rarely post in the Lizard section but I have a few pictures I thought I might post.

This one is a local, lives in the back yard and around the pool!

EWD_3.jpgEWD_2.jpgEWD_1.jpg

I interrupted a female burying some eggs a little while ago in the pool yard. I can't be sure obviously but I have noticed a few of these getting about and have to help a few from the pool on occasions. I was pretty impressed with the one camping out on the bottom of the pool!

Attachments

• JUV_EWD_1.jpg
    JUV_EWD_1.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 97
  • JUV_EWD_2.jpg
    JUV_EWD_2.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 93
  • JUV_EWD_3.jpg
    JUV_EWD_3.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 103
the colours on wild EWD allways amaze me they allways seem to look alot more colourful than captive ones!

unless some one can show me otherwise!

how long was the little fella sitting on the bottom??

I couldn't say for certain, I had to go chase a kid... but I was there for around a minute I guess!

assuming your own kid?? lol.. hope noone trying to peep on your snakeys

Yeah, two were home sick so I got a day off to play dad... Can't wait to get back to work tomorrow for a spell!

haha hard job ey? I got my first little one coming in a couple of weeks, stork been held up by the rain i reckon :D

Yeah they are quick to make a runner. I rmember when i was younger the only way i could get hold of one was dive in to water after them :D until i got bitten :( they have a good strong jaw lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back