a few recent pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanharvey1993

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
here are a few pics, havn't been out much
echidna digging up termites
P9190003.jpg

swamp snake shedding
P9190011.jpg

swamp snake
P9190020.jpg

P9200039.jpg

swamp snake shedding and non shedding
P9200031.jpg

striped marsh frog
P9200028.jpg

ohh well it is still an awesome picture! do you do a lot of photography??

I do a little bit, only really wildlife photography, most of my pics are hopeless compared to others, I will have a heap more second week of the holidays, some new pics not the same old boring local stuff.

aren't u already in second wk of holidays? saw the wildlife pics on ur profile they look awesome.

Awesome pictures as always Ryan, I saw an echidna here the other day but didnt have my camera on me...was the first wild one I have ever seen.

Good pics, Ryan. I like the one of the Echidna in action.

Regards,
David

thanks guys, yes echidnas seem to be queit common in the right habitat, we usually see them in the late afternoon often. Aaron, have you seen many this season? I am heading down to Royal NP nest week, PM me with your mobile, would be keen to go frogging with you if you want one night. will be 2 nights there, might be going herping one night with jase, and the other night, might see if I can see some of the locale frogs, love to see giant burrowing, red crowned and maybe blue mountains if any of them are possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back