A quick hello from a new member.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieBen

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi there to everyone,

Would just like firstly say thank you to everyone that contributes to the forums, the information here is priceless for someone thinking of becoming a snake owner. I would also like to introduce myself and say hello.

I live in Adelaide but I don't own any snakes as yet, i am planning on doing all the research and preparation i can before jumping in the deep end.

At the moment i have a 4 bay tank set up that i am prepping, i plan on using 2 tanks to house 2 different species of frogs, and the other 2 tanks i would eventually like to house 2 Green Tree Pythons ( but that's a long way down the track yet ). Once i have finished setting the frog viv's up, i then want to build a couple of snake tanks to house a couple of Darwin Albino Pythons. ( That's the plan anyway )

So for the time being i probably won't be contributing to much and just taking in all the information i can from everyone else, but as soon as i am done, and ready to start, you will start seeing my name pop up more and more, and hopefully one day i can start to help others with some tips and tricks.

Well, thanks again everyone.
AussieBen.

Welcome mate. Good luck with the research, the hardest part will be deciding what you want

Darwin Albinos are awesome. Welcome to the forum.

It's always good to see some more South Aussies on here.
Welcome to APS, Ben.

Welcome!!! This forum will seriously become your best friend if you need any reptile info haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back