A serious post to work out who and what to bring to Parko's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

imported_Mark

Reaction score
Though I would start to get the organisation for this sorted out. Hopefully Parko is still doing the spit, if not we will need to know so we can all bring meat to BBQ.

We need:

Nibbles: (Mark bringing: chips, dips, cheese and biscuits)

Salads:
Green Salad
Pasta Salad
Other salads:

Bread rolls

Desert?

Drinks BYO

Anything else? Say breakfast Sunday morning

So best to nominate what you?re bringing so we don?t double up.

Also to help estimate amounts of food, can we also have a note from those who are coming.

Mark

Please keep all silly comments out of this so we can get the details sorted without having to sort through crap posts.

RE: A serious post to work out who and what to bring to Park

Put me down for bacon and eggs for sunday breakfast. How much for how many people?

When everyone lets us know who is coming Alan, we will be able to work out quantities, which is why I started this post so we could get it all fine tuned.

Mark

Dare I suggest that the main thing you will need is about 100 or more bread rolls. Anyone work at a bakery?
If Parko is doin the spit still, i'll send him a recipe for some killer gravy, and once you've tried the roast meat and gravy rolls, you won't need no salad. :)

how many for bacon an eggs? i can do that! guessing there will be something open at Oberon, dont know what time we'll get there leaving at 2pm from syd , can maybe esky n ice it till it gets ta parko's freezer, probly have room next ta the rats! :lol:

um Dan if you read Alans post 3 above he offered to do bacon and eggs, may be you can do something else or together share the cost of bacon and eggs. I dont know, but I dont think there will be much up there to shop, better we all bring it with us. I am sure Parko has electricity and a fridge to put it in.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back