A stupid Question.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cold-B-Hearts

is it illegal to catch and Keep Wild snakes on a basic lisence?

I gotta say, if u knew it was a stupid question how come u asked it? Hahaha

the only stupid question is the one that is not asked.
No you can't collect snakes on a normal licence, unless your Chuck Norris

yeh it is illegal, but how do u think thing hobby began

Im sorry but *** . No No hell no you cant catch and keep Wild snakes , actually maybe in tassie ...
i was implying that i was chuck noris lol
hmm correct me if im not wrong you not allowed to keep anysnakes in tasmania and all the wild ones are venomous i dont know where i got that from

yeah you can in tas all you need is a free permit off the net then your away can catch 6 of all the listed species including snakes (all are vens)
anyway i would rather purchase but illeagle in tas the laws are opposite to main land atm crazy imo

yeah you can in tas all you need is a free permit off the net then your away can catch 6 of all the listed species including snakes (all are vens)
anyway i would rather purchase but illeagle in tas the laws are opposite to main land atm crazy imo

thought so. went on a holiday there back in chrissy holidays. went to cousins island saw plenty of coperheads and another species maybe a whip snakes it was small and white. saw it when i was going for a pee LOL

white lip also know as a wip snake then the only other one is the tiger snake ;)
+ the copper head but u already said that

ill post a thread soon was a great holiday. didnt see any tigers i dont think.

WHAT! AHG never ever heard or seen of them in tas r u sure ? Where abouts in tas? I have 2 mountain dragons and I'm getting a bluey on the weekend

WHAT! AHG never ever heard or seen of them in tas r u sure ? Where abouts in tas? I have 2 mountain dragons and I'm getting a bluey on the weekend

uhm sorta between bass strait. near flinders island and cape barron island wright across from capebarren is a island called long island what my cousins own saw in on there ill put pics up

U can legit do tha in tassie yet u cant buy em? Gee wiz, crazy down there lol an if thats why u ask the question then i retract my statement cause if one place lets u its fair game to ask if another would...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back