aawww lizzards!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey trousa, nice monitors.......... how old are they cause mine are 17 weeks and they wont go near food that doesnt move!!! maybe i need to not feed them for a day or 2 and then give them a plate of food like that.

hey trousa, nice monitors.......... how old are they cause mine are 17 weeks and they wont go near food that doesnt move!!! maybe i need to not feed them for a day or 2 and then give them a plate of food like that.

8-9 months or so.

Yup give fresh greens everyday , one day they will eat for you.

nice setup trouser. they will be gettin big soon you'll have to offload. they look like they have some serious attitude.
ren

nice setup trouser. they will be gettin big soon you'll have to offload. they look like they have some serious attitude.
ren

I'm keeping the lot , just reducing the number per enclosure , will end up with 2 or 3 per 4x2 enclosure.Easy as!

cute Velociraptor Dino's!!! are they for sale? and when they grow up, do i feed them goats or calves?..;)

I saw a chameleon in there too - pretty well camouflaged - Stop trying to hide them Teeeerousa....

Show us ya chameleons please!

theyre a new hybrid breed of legged snake,...!!

so cute, gotta love watching em eat! :)

I saw a chameleon in there too - pretty well camouflaged - Stop trying to hide them Teeeerousa....

Show us ya chameleons please!

hahah you and your queer meleons!!!!! :shock:

meleons are not native to OZ therefore are crap! ;)
or something along those lines... :rolleyes:

By what age should these dragons be big enough to fly on? I'm hopeing to ride on him and treat him to a few cows after defeating the knights of the castle

Are they class 1 or 2 haha. Nice pics by the way.

Funny as

Just stumbed across this thread, funny as. Nice to see something light on here for amusement value.

And I put my money on them being a new breed of spiders with 4 legs - better get onto someone who knows more for clarification - might be worth a bit to a collector.

Have a good night all,

Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back