Abc tonight 7.30

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That super slo-mo photography was outstanding.
I liked the pygmy gecko sitting on the water's surface & getting knocked around by raindrops, the underwater-looking-up shots of the basilisk running across the water.
However the best bits were the shots of the chameleon's tongues hitting their targets.
Fascinating watching the komodos & the buffalo, my missus couldn't watch it haha.

Some amazing camera work. The footage of the Pygmy Gecko and the Pebble Toad was first rate.
agreeeed was fantastic ...but does anyone know if there are good AUSTRALIAN doccos on our snakes ? I would love to get my hands on some that are totally about our snakes in our country ...if not , some of you youngins get ya butts out there and make some ;)

I loved the chameleons in the desert. They look so out of place :D

agreeeed was fantastic ...but does anyone know if there are good AUSTRALIAN doccos on our snakes ? I would love to get my hands on some that are totally about our snakes in our country ...if not , some of you youngins get ya butts out there and make some ;)

I remember years ago there was a series on called Deadly Australians...that had some Aussie venomous snakes in it. It's pretty old so don't know what your chances would be finding it. I'm sure it would be online somewhere though..

If you missed it you can still watch it on the abc web site iveiw. The lizard king might still be there also. Its about monitors.

Sir David Attenborough is a genius! Absolutely amazing documentaries and with the continuous improvements to cameras and lenses etc they just keep getting better. Another series I will HAVE to get on DVD. Does anyone know how many episodes are in this series?
Last weeks was amazing also, did anyone see the last 15 minutes of last weeks? 'the Making of Life series'? The footage of the killer whales with the seal, and also the Leopard Seal with the penguin was just incredible! It took them 3 years to make this series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back