?? About Albino Maccie

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mysnakesau

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Hi Guys

Can you please tell me what albino maccies are worth to buy? What would a breeding pair be worth compared to juveniles? :D

Are they easy or hard to come by, and are they easy or difficult breeders?

Kathy

ask john, he has it, but i do think there are a couple, and there are a pair of luicistics in qld as said in the other thread, as for the price, well you will have to wait till they are being bred and i think it will be a few years yet but imo i think a pair should be about 6000-8000 (this is only a guess that i made in consideration to what the other albino carpets are worth, considering they can breed at 18months and are relatively easy python to care for (although not sure about the albino). imo anything more that that would be crazy but its up to the breeder and the person willing to pay. imo they look great and i always wanted one even before there was any i just cant wait till they are cheep and available.

Oh wow I didn't realise they were only a new thing. I just saw that pic the other day and thought, "Wow, I'll have them." But if you're right about the price I'll to breed and sell a couple years worth of something else before I could afford them. As beautiful as they are and I am sure they're worth it, just not in my price range. Thank you for your response. :D

I'm going to wait until we get non venoumous blue coloured snakes here in Australia! :D

i missed the pic am interested in what thread that was
its in general herps but you will have to look back a page or two, it was called albino mac. great little snake and im sure they will become very popular. as i said the price was just a guess and i hpe it isnt more then that, but it wont surprise me.

I'm going to wait until we get non venoumous blue coloured snakes here in Australia!

Already here... blue phase D. punctulata...

Is that a Blue phase gts MrBredli? ?

D. punctulata?... yes i know please excuse my ignorance :?

Cheers 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back