Abum created for Fetherdale Christm. gathering

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

People who was taking pictures in Fetherdale park are welcome to download them to new album in APS Gatherings.
I had great time and enjoyed park a lot. Thanks Instar for organizing it all.
It ws nice to met new members and see new faces.

Slatey forgot to set permissions! (NAUGHTY Slatey!)! :) Try again - should work for you now.

Doh! I just uploaded to a sub album in my album :p David can you transfer the entire album?

That's done, Inny. mblissett, I didn't move yours as I didn't know which ones were specific to the Featherdale trip.

I'm not sure whether non-moderators have permissions to move photos. If you want to try, go into your albums and click the drop down command box. If you have the MOVE command available, you can move the required photos to the required album.

Thanks David ! :wink:
Thanks everyone who went, we had a great time. I thought it was better than taronga, tour/info wise. More relaxed. Apologies to Bryony, our kids were bit over over top, hope you wernt offended, lil ####'s :lol: Also, Cheralyn, our kids had yours a bit hyped too, again our apolgies, kids will be kids eh. :oops: I think they enjoyed themselves though. :D
David where were you and Mazgal? you were missed!

Yeah, I was sorry to miss it too. However, as I don't have my boy for Christmas weekend, we celebrated Christmas this weekend, and we had already planned out all the tings we were going to do! Great day! :) ... but sorry I missed the gathering!

Glad your enjoying time with your Son David, theres nothing more valuable you can give your kids than your time together. Merry christmas to you, Mazgal and your son
santa_07_text.gif
santa_desguise.gif

Hey Guys.... I just moved all my Featherdale Pics...... I surprised myself.... I can actually take some good photos.....

Check em out :)

Matt

Re: RE: Abum created for Fetherdale Christm. gathering

lutzd said:
Slatey forgot to set permissions! (NAUGHTY Slatey!)! :) Try again - should work for you now.

Ohh sorry People and thank you David. You are gem. I don't think that people here realize that with out you we will have many problems here on APS. You put so much effort to help to us all in all situathions.

RE: Re: RE: Abum created for Fetherdale Christm. gathering

I personally enjoyed Fetherdale better than Taroonga Zoo. You can go so close to animals and They have all natives there. Atmosfere was great and by my opinion great value for the money. Thanks Inny.
And kids was behaving OK. I would think that they did better than sherman on the day. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back