Abusive Parents.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im a bit diff to most replies.. i say take it to the the bitch..big enough to beat up little girls?..then try me on.people like this only react to fear and police do not do alot in the long run,tell them if they touch her again you will break their *&^%&*(%* skulls open..i speak from past experience,was the only way i got my ex's stepfather from doing it...not such a big man after a kicking... fight fire with fire. oh and move her in with you asap to.

The best advice I can give you is to go to FAYS (Family And Youth Services) - they should at least be able to give you some advice. I shared a house with a woman who was the victim of domestic abuse for the better part of twenty years and it took a very long time for her to accept that she did not deserve to be the recipient of such cruelty. Keep supporting and loving your girlfriend - show her that it is not healthy or necessary to live in the manner that she is currently. Together with your family and with access to the right resources, by being a positive role model you can show her that she can exercise her choice to leave this toxic environment (regardless of who is at fault).
Best of luck to all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back