Access denied!?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zen

What does this mean?

"zen, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Please explain?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, what are you trying to do? I can't see any impediments on your account......

:p

Hix

I clicked on a thread that had been moved by a Mod, and received that message, I think it must have been moved to the mods section.

For example...

Here's an example :- Diamond Python Care Sheet by Junglemad.

This thread/page doesn't seem to have any info on it. (?)
It seems that I'm not allowed to access info, reply or edit according to the box at the bottom.

"....Thread Tools Search this Thread

#1 10/07/2006, 08:13 PM
Slateman
Old
Administrator Join Date: Jan 2003

Diamond Python Care Sheet by Junglemad

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diamond Python Care Sheet by Junglemad

Visit our Patron: Southern Cross Reptiles

Slateman
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Slateman
Visit Slateman's homepage!
Find all posts by Slateman
Add Slateman to Your Buddy List

Show Printable Version
Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread

Search this Thread