Accommodation needed - one night only!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LullabyLizard

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hello :)

As some of you know, I'm one half of a band duo called The Creatures Rose. We are performing twice at St Albans Folk Festival. The problem is, My mum and I don't have any accommodation to stay in that night. Everything is booked, or costs $300 for one night!

I'm asking, if anyone here lives near St Albans (NSW), and has space for me and my mum on the evening of Saturday 24th April, could we stay with you?

Fingers crossed,
Rosabella :)

The Creatures Rose - Home

its not that far away. st albans would be about an hours drive from the centre of sydney, think about 100km

I know it's not that far, 1.5 hours but think about it - 1.5 hours there. Perform. 1.5 hours back. 1.5 hours there. Perform. 1.5 hours back..... thats a loooooooong time :)

aw man, for a sec i thought you meant st albans in melbourne! sorry, cant help...

Camp on the reserve out the front of the pub. That's what everyone else will be doing. Alternatively drive down the road to the campsite in Dharug NP -Mill Creek. Lots of wombats

Howdy :)

I love camping, and i have convinced my mum to camp. Problem fixed!

Rosabella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back