ACDC Tickets

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
re ACDC

Dam,they must be as old as the hills,the first time i saw them was a free concert at warrick farm race course yonks ago,bon scott came out with a little bottle of coke and said its a long way to the shop if ya want a sausage roll,must be about thirty five years ago,they was with hush and others,good concert.

Dam,they must be as old as the hills,the first time i saw them was a free concert at warrick farm race course yonks ago,bon scott came out with a little bottle of coke and said its a long way to the shop if ya want a sausage roll,must be about thirty five years ago,they was with hush and others,good concert.
Nah zulu your just old :lol: wish i was a decade older so i could have seen bon rip the stage!!

so wanted to go, apparently sydney sold out in 15minutes

I hope they don't die of old age before the tour starts. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hahaha thatd be just my luck..... Apparently the brisbane show sold out in 7 mintes according to the news.....

That might have been the first one, cause I didn't get my tickets until 12.50pm. Took me that long just to get back onto the site after being kicked off earlier.

That might have been the first one, cause I didn't get my tickets until 12.50pm. Took me that long just to get back onto the site after being kicked off earlier.

Oh really? i didn't realise there was a second show..... maybe the news was wrong?

Was trying for tix first show, but it was sold out. I was just about to log off & saw a 2nd show announced so got straight in & got 4 tix for Section C standing in Sydney, awesome.

Still, it's going to have to be something special to top Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" tour last year (saw both Sydney shows) & this year (went to NZ for both "final leg" shows!)

\m/

re A

Nah zulu your just old :lol: wish i was a decade older so i could have seen bon rip the stage!!

LOL ,yeh at least angus still rips,hes a little howler on stage.

Personally I can't think of anything WORSE than AC/DC or any of those types of things, however, I did hear an interesting thing......some scalpers are trying to sell tickets for over ......$700.....each !!!! Tell me, would any of you pay that much to see them ????

WEll seeing as its ACDC's last performance in brisbane... if i had the money i owuld... plus they're absolute legends

Personally I can't think of anything WORSE than AC/DC or any of those types of things, however, I did hear an interesting thing......some scalpers are trying to sell tickets for over ......$700.....each !!!! Tell me, would any of you pay that much to see them ????

You really are a Granny :lol:

Does a bit of Bing Crosby put a twinkle in your eye ;)

I am goin! Mate got a spare ticket for me so will be at the sat concert in bris. If they can keep rockin at thier age i can keep listenin lol

You really are a Granny :lol:

Does a bit of Bing Crosby put a twinkle in your eye ;)

Oh yes my darling, I am most definately a REAL grannie, 58 yrs old, hubby is 73, got 4 little grandsons. I grew up in the 60s, loved the Beatles, now give me, Daniel O'Donnell...ya probably haven't heard of him. :) or some nice bagpipe ballards....no head banging stuff for me..hee hee hee.....hell I didn't even like the Rolling Stones. :)

You "youngens" can have that stuff all to yourselves.....:lol:

Cheers, Annie

Oh yes my darling, I am most definately a REAL grannie, 58 yrs old, hubby is 73, got 4 little grandsons. I grew up in the 60s, loved the Beatles, now give me, Daniel O'Donnell...ya probably haven't heard of him. :) or some nice bagpipe ballards....no head banging stuff for me..hee hee hee.....hell I didn't even like the Rolling Stones. :)

You "youngens" can have that stuff all to yourselves.....:lol:

Cheers, Annie

:lol: .............Saints preserve us :p

Cheers,
Luke :D

love AC/DC but as much as Brian has done the band well ...Am still Bon Scott fan and so if he was to make a comeback ...I would pay $700 for a ticket ;)

WOO HOO, got tickets from a friend, right up the front for the first brissy show!:)

Oh, and Red belly bite, think I found Bon scott, my dad shaved his beard off! He looks pretty similar..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back