Ackie tank design

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HAMISH_NOAH

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone im picking up two ackies on saturday and have there tanks setup but was just still playing around with the design of the tank, can some people upload some picture so i can get a better idea of some cool stuff to add. Doesnt even have to be an ackie setup just and monitor tank/enclosure
cheers

2e5uvamu.jpg

1200x700x900h. Housing 3 juvi ridge tails.

Rick

Great set up, I'm considering getting some too, might convert my woma's 4ft tank into a enclosure, but it looks too small for the buds it's 1220x360x450.

After seeing your 4ft one Rogue, I can see that it might be fine for them but am still a bit iffy on it's width, it still looks too small, what do you guys reckon?

Last edited:
Great set up, I'm considering getting some too, might convert my woma's 4ft tank into a enclosure, but it looks too small for the buds it's 1220x360x450.

After seeing your 4ft one Rogue, I can see that it might be fine for them but am still a bit iffy on it's width, it still looks too small, what do you guys reckon?

They will probably go in a massive 8x4x4 when i have the room, they have plenty of space to get away from each other if they need.

Rick

I mean my 4ft ones measurements of 1220x360x450, a bit iffy on my one's width, your's sounds wide enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back